Are you planning on giving your old furniture a paint job?
Repainting furniture with traditional paint can be a real struggle. It involves quite a lot of prep work, such as sanding, priming, or stripping off existing paint. Wouldn't it be great if you could just paint right over any surface and instantly leave it with a stylish, matte finish? Chalk Paint® can help!
Primer Red is a dark red Chalk Paint® color found in practically every culture, appearing in everything from Venetian palaces to Vietnamese temples, where red earths were plentiful and relatively easy to come by. Use it for rustic pieces or as a base for sophisticated colors like Chateau Grey or Versailles. It also works beautifully under gilding.
- Doesn't need any priming, sanding, or paint-stripping
- Absorbs and dries quickly
- Perfect for lightening the shade of painted surfaces
- May be used with different waxes to achieve different looks
Here are more reasons to love Chalk Paint®:
- 1 liter can covers up to 13 square meters
- Works on wood, metal, laminate, concrete, indoors, outdoors and beyond
- Gives the surface a smooth, matte texture
- Ideal for DIY home improvement projects
- Gives any surface a matte, rustic finish