Are you planning on giving your old furniture a paint job?
Repainting furniture with traditional paint can be a real struggle. It involves quite a lot of prep work, such as sanding, priming, or stripping off existing paint. Wouldn't it be great if you could just paint right over any surface and instantly leave it with a stylish, matte finish? Chalk Paint® can help!
Tilton is a deep, bright mustard yellow Chalk Paint® color inspired by the beautifully painted circle motif on Vanessa Bell’s decorative wardrobe from 1917 in Charleston Farmhouse.
- Doesn't need any priming, sanding, or paint-stripping
- Absorbs and dries quickly
- Perfect for lightening the shade of painted surfaces
- May be used with different waxes to achieve different looks
Here are more reasons to love Chalk Paint®:
- 1 liter can covers up to 13 square meters
- Works on wood, metal, laminate, concrete, indoors, outdoors and beyond
- Gives the surface a smooth, matte texture
- Ideal for DIY home improvement projects
- Gives any surface a matte, rustic finish