Are you planning on giving your old furniture a paint job?
Repainting furniture with traditional paint can be a real struggle. It involves quite a lot of prep work, such as sanding, priming, or stripping off existing paint. Wouldn't it be great if you could just paint right over any surface and instantly leave it with a stylish, matte finish? Chalk Paint® can help!
Bring out the old-school charm of any surface with the Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint!
- Doesn't need any priming, sanding, or paint-stripping
- Absorbs and dries quickly
- Perfect for lightening the shade of painted surfaces
- May be used with different waxes to achieve different looks
- Cool, soft white paint color
Need more time to decide? Here are more reasons to love our wall and furniture paint:
- 1L (33.81 fl. oz.) can cover up to 13 square meters
- Use it to give your dresser, desk, cabinet, or cupboard a new look
- Can be used on wood, metal, glass, or flooring
- Gives the surface a smooth, matte texture
- No pink or yellow hues
- Ideal for DIY home improvement projects
Give any surface at home a chic and rustic matte finish. Try the Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint now!